June 6, 2020
DEAR UHURU FAMILY + PARTNERS
We here at Uhuru are dedicated to putting the health and safety of our global team of employees and partners first. Our team is connected more than ever, working remotely, and taking necessary measures to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Please see below for our product and lead time update. The health and safety of our teammates, stakeholders, and partners is our priority, and we are open for business. We are also promoting home office packages on our website and deep discounting available immediately.
Pennsylvania Factory - After participating in the The Bed Project, we are coming back on line with the lead times below:
- Conference Tables pushed in 6 weeks (from 4-6 weeks).
- Communal Tables (w/veneered wood tops) pushed to 6 weeks. Broad Communal Table, Band Communal Table
- High-craft pieces that are not in inventory are pushed to 14 week lead time (from 6-12 weeks). Fenced-in Console, Boardwalk Table
- Communal Tables (w/solid wood tops) pushed to 12 weeks (from 6 weeks). Split Communal Table, Milo Communal Table
Michigan Supply Chain - Our partners in MI are Online. Sit-stand, fixed benching and desking are still available just in time:
Made in USA - Uhuru, OEM, and Custom - We have a diverse and robust supply chain of manufacturing partners across the USA, many of which are operating under waivers and are able to produce some Uhuru standard products as well as OEM and custom work. Leads times 4-8 weeks depending on scope and material availability.
Vietnam Supply Chain - Our team on the ground and our factories are Online.
- Custom and mass white label office product remains on our standard 12 week lead time (unless noted otherwise below).
- Large custom Brass and Wood Slab pieces are pushed to 14 week lead time (from 12 weeks). Brass Tack Collection, Brass Fold Collection, Stitch Coffee Table, Slab Dining Table
Logistics - Our internal and 3PL providers remain open for business and continue to ship. Services limited to Curbside Delivery for all residential orders.