Customer Success Associate
The Customer Success Associate (CSA) position is responsible for supporting the outside sales team and process, and is the primary interface between Uhuru and our internal and external customers. This position will be located in Red Hook, Brooklyn at the Uhuru Creative Compound, starting at a base salary of $58,500 and benefits to include healthcare. The CSA will be responsible for providing timely and accurate support in developing and turning tasks including (but not limited to) quotes, sales presentation support, product return, warranty claims processing, pricing, credit, and product information support. This will be a new role within Uhuru as we quickly grow, and the CSA is expected to provide process improvement ideas, develop procedures and documentation, and contribute to the team environment.
Uhuru is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Uhuru customers & team members including the appropriate escalation of issues.
- Provides sales quoting support and expertise to sales and accounts team members.
- Build’s system expertise with the sales process and order management systems to better serve customers.
- Learns product specifications and becomes a go-to resource for product information and data.
- Develops standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve customer’s issues and questions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Language: English proficiency.
- 6 + months experience within a customer service/contact center environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet browser.
- Business acumen in areas of customer service, e-commerce, retail, logistics or sales support is advantageous.
- Experience in and an eye for process improvement.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.